**New classes usually start on the second Monday of every month.**
Registration should be completed five days prior to enrolling in the class.
Cosmetology Course, Nail Technician Course, and Esthetics Course
- Completed application for admission (including $20.00 student registration fee)
- Application fee of $100.00
- Copy of high school diploma, GED certificate, or high school transcript showing graduation of the 12th grade
- Copy of birth certificate or copy of current driver's license
- Two passport photographs (head & shoulders)
- And, if required by state rules, a completed State Application for Student License (application provided at academy)
Instructor Training Course
Requires the same items listed for Cosmetology Course including;
- proof of having an Idaho Registered Cosmetology License (for either 500 or 1000 course)
- In addition, for the 500 hour course a minimum of two years work experience as a licensed cosmetologist must be documented and verifiable.
Tuition and Fees
2000 Hour Cosmetology Course
|Book, student kits, and acrylic nail supplies||$1,700.00|
400 Hour Nail Technology Course
|Book, student kits for acrylic nails||$950.00|
600 Hour Esthetics Course
|Books, student kits for esthetics||$1,250.00|
500 Hour Student Instructor Course
1000 Hour Student Instructor Course
To receive more detailed information about the supplies that you will receive please call or email us and we will provide you with more information.
Please make an appointment to discuss financial obligations and additional funding options and payment plans.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Department of Education FREE Application for Federal Student Aid on the web at www.fafsa.ed.gov